Saturday 12 May 2007

The Final logo Idea

Well I have done a lot of work playing around with many different ideas over the last few weeks or so. I think that now I finally decided what Logo I want to use. There is one logo that I did that I really Liked and I really enjoyed working with that Idea but I didn’t end up using it because I struggled to resolve the issue I was having with the text been far too long compared to the image so that disappointed me a little. So I decided to go with a logo that I made that didn’t have that issue.

The final logo I came up with is an image of a round ball resembling Saturn with a spiral shape resembling the rings of Saturn spiralling around the ball shape. I had great difficulty getting that Spiral to look the way I wanted it to but it was ok in the end. The text was below the box on the outside. With all the work that I have done I feel that this logo was more viable and stronger than some of the others.


With all of my logos I used pantone colours and in this piece of work the colours I used are: Pantone blue 072 C and Pantone Hexacrome yellow. I only used two colours with this logo design.


I separated the logo into a separate project and scaled it at four different sizes so that it can be viewed to see what that would look like. I also made a greyscale copy of this as well.


The main critical analysis that I would make is that the stroke on the spiral shape slightly changes shape and size when scaled differently but still looks ok though so it’s not too bad.


Well I think that is enough blabbing for now I have a copy below of my final logo at different sizes and I have the grey scale version as well.



No comments: