Wednesday 2 May 2007

Rings of Saturn Internet search

Well I’m feeling pretty fresh out of ideas at the moment. I think its because it is the start of the term and I just haven’t got into the swing of things coming back from the Easter break and all. I found it a bit hard to concentrate in class the other day because I kind of felt like I was only just starting to wake up from a very deep sleep and felt a little fuzzy.

Oh we just went over everything that has to be done this term and had a quick run down again on the assessment sheet and the subject outline. I think it should be a bit easier this time anyway because it’s a pretty similar assignment to last term except it should be better than the last one that’s all.


Today I did some browsing on the internet to try and source out some ideas for my project I had a look at images that had pictures of Saturn on it with rings and had a look at what I might be able to do with them to see if I can create something from it to help make my logos.

I had a look at images based on publishers to also see what they came up with. Well I think those images give some ideas of what to do colour wise. I like the ones that have bright bold colours but I don’t know how they would go for printing though.


Well here are some of the images I used below I better go now dinner is in the
oven and I
better keep an eye Seya.


No comments: