Thursday 24 May 2007

Van and bus work

Man I found it really hard to get up this morning as soon as I exposed my face to the world it felt so iced out it was cold and my blankets weren’t doing the job properly either. It was so cold I hated it and normally I like it not today I’m afraid. Unfortunately I had to get my sorry arse out of bed because there was just too much shit to get through man I hate the mornings I reckon mornings are the hardest part of facing a day.

Well it’s not a good day to be outside because of the rain today so I started working on my bus and van idea for The Rings of Saturn. I had an idea in mind of how I was going to modify the secondary graphics that I made to try and get it to work and it was just how I expected it to be a hassle. It was one of those things where you get stuck on the one thing for like ages before you can move on to the next step. It’s a situation that takes a long time to resolve.


I got stuck on trying to get my graphics to fit into the outside shape of both my van and the bus I got a nice flowing thing happening with the vector shapes and the colour scheme was ok. I eventually got the shapes to work by creating new shapes and mucking around with the path finder for ages but I got there in the end so cool.


Any way here are the images of the Van and bus.



No comments: